Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Fun!

We had a fantastic Christmas. Ty was a whiz at opening gifts and loved all his new toys. The best was seeing his face when he saw what Santa brought him (his own kitchen).

"What would you like me to cook for you Mama?"

He can wash his towels or his dirty socks.

The stockings were fun because he would reach in and find another surprise and when he couldn't reach the next item, he turned it upside down on his own. He's so clever. :)




Christmas lunch with the family.

We played games. We never did finish our Scrabble game unfortunately.

Amazingly everyone looked at the camera on the first take.

   


G-ma gave Ty his first ride-on Thomas. Needless to say, he didn't want to get off it. Jaydyn kindly pushed him around the dining room & kitchen about a hundred times. It was a hard transition for bedtime. Thankfully, we made it.
 Thanks for your gifts and making Christmas special!!

3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas! What a cool kitchen - Cole can't wait to help with the laundry. we miss you guys and will see you soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like so much fun! I love Ty's kitchen, actually I'm jealous...maybe I can come over and do some cooking on it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm finally resurfacing :). Your blog is too cute. Hope you all have a happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete