Sunday, March 6, 2011

Friends are Fabulous!

My fantastic friends celebrated Tessa this past weekend. So many adorable outfits and accessories and books - oh my! Thank you fabulous ladies! 

Baker Beth made the yummiest, tastiest, loveliest little treats of heaven - vanilla cupcakes with peanut butter cookie dough topped with peanut butter frosting and chocolate ganache. And I can't forget the sprinkles. Y-U-M! When we were indulging in sweetness, it was the quietest the table had been. (That says a lot with our group!) 



Circle of Friends...


Thank you Katie & Jen for organizing it!

Ty loved playing with the balloons at home.

He even got big brother gifts. Thank you Priscilla and Sara. 



Ty says, "Thank you so much aunties!"

7 comments:

  1. Ty is so grown up!! I love the curl in his hair...and you my dear look Amazing!!! xx Auntie B

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was such a treat celebrating you and your sweet baby Tessa! I can't wait to meet her and play dress up with all her cute new clothes! You are such a love, Jen! Ty and Tessa are so lucky to have such amazing parents! Love you!
    ~Auntie Jen Schutz

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was great to see you and celebrate Tessa! I love your webpage and watching Ty grow up!
    Love ya! :) Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad Ty liked the Big Brother t-shirt. It will make a cute photo with Tessa's little sister one. The shower was a lot of fun. You looked great! Please keep us posted on Tessa's status, Jen.
    Love you,
    Priscilla

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was a special morning for a special pair of ladies. I'm so looking forward to meeting Tessa, and so happy for you, Jon and Ty. Congrats on making it to week 37! Love you heaps, Susan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jen,
    It was so good to see you. I can't wait to get that text with Baby Tessa's arrival picture. It will be a very special time for all of you. Some of a family's happiest memories are when a new sibling joins the family. Looking forward to seeing all of you very soon. Love, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was so wonderful to celebrate with you. I'm so happy for you, Jon and Ty. Can't wait to meet Baby Tessa.
    Love you!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete