Thursday, November 24, 2011

8 months!

Our sweet baby girl is 8 months already. Ocho! Oh no! 

I'm a bit biased but she sure is cute! She's scooting all over the place. No crawling yet but she's rolling over to the other side of the room which is enough mobility for me right now. I put her on one side of the playroom the other day and she ended up on the other side all by herself. (No, Ty didn't move her.) She likes to take off her socks, doesn't like getting changed or cleaned up, but still smiles at everything. She nurses every 2 hours and eats 2 meals a day. She naps 3 times a day if we are right on, and does an astounding 11 hours at night (most of the time). 
We are so very lucky!





3 comments:

  1. She is seriously a doll! And her hair...don't get me started :) What a great little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! and boy are you lucky with such a great sleeper! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can only pray my #2 will be as adorable and such a good baby. Her hair is awesome

    ReplyDelete