Lately, Ty has been asking some really great questions and is capable of really great conversation.
"Mommy, how did I get in your tummy?"
Whoa, what did you just ask me I thought. I assumed I had at least 10 years to figure that one out.
"Are you happy?"
I like it when he asks this because I know he reads my face. I have to remember that they can sense it all.
"This is my favorite dance."
I took him out of his chair the other morning, and started dancing with him and he says that so sweetly. I'm thinking which other dance do you know mister?
"Sometimes I'm a big boy and sometimes I'm a small boy."
He kindly reminds me of this when I expect too much of him I guess.
"Mommy, do you have a doggie?"
He has a special doggie that takes care of him at night (that he sleeps with) and I reminded him of that one night. Then, he looks at me, and asks me if I have one. I wanted to bawl my eyes out right then because he wanted to make sure someone was taking care of me too.
In case you know - he means to say just so you know.
"Teta has the drawer open in case you know."
Here he is on his first bus ride with daddy.
LOVE!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment